While I’m away in Florida and The Cape, I thought I’d do a little look at some of the music that my ears have been particularly enjoying recently. I’ve really tried to whittle it down to 10 songs, but I’m sat here listening to my Spotify as I type this, and I’m struggling. Really struggling. Wish me luck..!
My musical taste is a little diverse to say the least. I blame my friend Josh who, when I was listening to One Direction back in high school, turned around to me in French and said “you heard the new Breaking Benjamin?”. I hadn’t and he literally forced me to listen to it there and then. I liked it, so he’d bring me different CDs (God, how times have changed..) to school each week. I’d go from blooming Taylor Swift to All Time Low in seconds. All my friends comment on my taste in music, they all find it funny, but whatever. I’ll take it. It means I’m never bored..
- Andy Black, Stay Alive from The Shadow Side.
- Andy Black, We Don’t Have to Dance from The Shadow Side.
- Blink-182, Bored to Death from California.
- Blink-182, San Diego from California.
- Little Sea, Cut It Out from Cut It Out.
- Tame Impala, The Less I Know The Better from Currents.
- The Veronicas, In My Blood from In My Blood.
- Zayn, Like I Would from Mind of Mine.
- 5 Seconds of Summer, Fly Away from Sounds Good Feels Good.
- 5 Seconds of Summer, Girls Talk Boys from Ghostbusters (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack).