As we head towards the end of the month of July (you what?!) I thought I’d hit you all up with what’s been going on in my life while I finish up my posts on my recent trip to Orlando & The Cape (what a cop out, eh..?).
1. My best friend Bekki came to visit. She went back to the UK at the end of the first week of July, but we’d managed 3 weeks to exploring the area that I live in, catching up & gossiping before that.
2. My parents and siblings came to visit. They’re still here, actually. They’ve been traveling up and down the east coast of America & I’ve joined them for a little bit here and there. They’ve also been to visit the town that I live in (hint: there’s not a lot there aside from the donut shop..).
3. I celebrated my first EVER July 4th. It was great – what a time to be alive. Check out that blog post here.
4. Me, Bekki, Eleanor and Olivia saw 5 Seconds of Summer at SLFLMansfield. There’s a blog post all about that here full of photos, so be sure to check that one out!
5. I visited Orlando FL & Cape Cod MA. In fact, I’m still in the Cape now! Check out my post here about what I took with me in my hand luggage to tide you over until my full write ups appear soon (hint: stay tuned for the Orlando FL/Disney post this week).
6. I got asked to write for mytrendingstories.com. I was contacted by this website about three weeks ago, now – it’s a site where bloggers (and non-bloggers) can come together in an online community, posting what they like (within reason), when they like. It’s such a fantastic opportunity, allowing more people to see my writing and posts. I’ve written 4 posts so far, so be sure to go and check them out & let me know what you think here!