Instagram is undoubtedly my favorite form of social media. I could (and do) honestly spend hours on there just scrolling through various accounts, messaging my friends with the most ridiculous images. However, it also serves as a source for inspiration – for my gluten-allergic self, it means I can find new and exciting things to eat.
To round off the month of July (nope, no thank you), I thought I’d gather up my Instagram posts from the month. Admittedly they’ve been a little sparse this month, but I’d say they’ve been good. Be sure to follow me (@kathryn_firth) for all the excitement.
- Originally a Boomerang video: Fireworks for July 4th.
- Originally a Boomerang video: Orange hearts in the air at the 5sos gig (read that post here).
- 5sos at Xfinity Center Mansfield.
- Originally a Boomerang video: 5sos mid-jump at their concert.
- ‘Rain’ by Cynthia Barnett – a current read & apt read as it pelted down in Amherst.
- Throwing a penny into the fountain at Caesar’s Palace in Vegas.
- The view from our balcony in Orlando FL.
- Outside the Finding Nemo ride at Disney World (catch that post here).
- Heading for Cinderella’s Castle at Disney World.
- The view in Cape Cod MA.
- Provincetown MA.
- Originally a Boomerang video: Boats bobbing in Orleans, MA.