I was really hoping to write a post all about how great summer is today. But it’s gray and piddling down with rain outside while I’m sat on my couch watching the Olympics. Oh well..
Instead, I thought I’d do a little update on this post where I listed my current favorite songs. I have plans to do write ups on my gym playlist, my all-time favorite songs and more, so keep your eyes peeled for those!
Turns out I’m not getting any better at choosing just 10 songs. I really had to think about what I’ve been enjoying listening to recently! You’ll notice that some of these are a little on the old side, but they’re songs that I’ve rekindled my love for recently. You may also notice some song repetition, or even artist repetition from my last post. Here goes…
- Good Charlotte, Life Changes from Youth Authority.
- Halsey, Colors from Badlands.
- Hey Violet, Brand New Moves from Brand New Moves EP
- Hey Violet, Can’t Take Back The Bullet from I Can Feel It EP
- Little Sea, The Way That You Move from Wake The Sun
- The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey, Closer from Closer.
- The Heirs, What You Want from What You Want.
- The Story So Far, Quicksand from Under Soil and Dirt.
- The Summer Set, Missin’ You from Stories for Monday.
- 5 Seconds of Summer, Girls Talk Boys from Ghostbusters (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack).
So there it is – my top 10 music picks at the moment. What have you been listening to recently? Let me know below!
P.s. I’ve recently made a few Spotify playlists with some of my favorite songs in them – be sure to follow along!