Hello Father Christmas, if you’re reading this, this is what’s on my Christmas wishlist this year…
- These woven PJ pull on pants: I’m a sucker for Boden and their PJ pants – I’m currently wearing last year’s corgi print ones as I type this. But new year, new PJ pants, you know..?
- This Clarins eyeshadow palette: Every year they bring out a new Christmas/festive eyeshadow palette and every year I put it on my list. And then Father Christmas delivers. They’re a staple in my makeup bag year round and last forever. I love them. A lot.
- Elie Saab perfume: I’ve just sprayed my last drops of this perfume, so it’s essential that I get some of this so I don’t smell…just saying Father C.
- This lil necklace: I’m always a sucker for a good necklace and I lost my treasured deer necklace when I took my GRE (ugh) a couple of months ago. This little tree one is right up my street, so come on Father Christmas, pull through!
- A new diary/planner: Ok, this is literally the first thing I ask for every year. I need it to stay vaguely organized. Don’t let me down, big man!
- Eat Smart by Niomi Smart: I want this so bad! It’s not very often I’ll ask for a cookbook, but for me this is a must have…
What’s on your Christmas wishlist this year? Let me know below! If you’re new and liked this post, firstly hello! how are you?. If you really liked this post, why not check out my other posts (using the tabs at the top of the page) and hit the follow button for more?