It’s been a while since I’ve a) posted and b) talked about my current music favs. I thought I’d ease my little self back into the blogging world by talking about the music that I’m currently loving. Some are new releases, some are old favorites. Either way, I love them and am constantly listening to them. Let me know what you’re loving in the comments below!
All images from tumblr.com
- Washington Square Park by Tor Miller: Probably the most unheard of song on my list, but I’m just super into Tor Miller’s music at the moment which goes totally against my usual music taste.
- Just Hold On by Steve Aoki and Louis Tomlinson: I have to be in the mood for this, but recently that mood has been right there. Such a motivating song when I’m rushing around in the morning!
- Weightless by All Time Low: A real oldie, but a goodie. I recently went through a phase of constantly listening to All Time Low (like I was 15 again) and this song honestly spoke to me like never before. What a jam to bop around your house to when you don’t want to work, or tidy, or just do anything.
- Missing You by The Summer Set: Ok, this came on shuffle the other day, and boy am I glad it did. I forgot just how much I love this song!
- Break My Heart by Hey Violet: I feel like I quite like the new direction that Hey Violet have taken with their music over the past year or so. This is a damn good bop, to be honest, and gets blared in the car pretty much 24/7.
- Something Just Like This by The Chainsmokers ft. Coldplay: I’m actually a huge fan of The Chainsmoker, but not so much of Coldplay these days so I was a little reluctant to listen when this first came out. But I can totally deal with it. What a jam.
- Sign of the Times by Harry Styles: So I appreciate that this came out yesterday, but I love love love it. Such a prog-rock, 1960s feel that am totally digging at the moment!
- Dirty Laundry by All Time Low: This is so different from anything that All Time Low have ever released, I think. But again, totally digging it. It feels more mature than anything they’ve done before this.
- Paris by The Chainsmokers: As I mentioned earlier, I’m a huge Chainsmokers fan. I also love Paris (though I know this is meant to be about evoking memories of your own personal Paris), and this song honestly makes me think of the city. There’s something so romantic about it in such a subtle way.